welcome to goss!
Countless intangible veils separate all universes from each other - and from ours. The fabric of space and time is at its faintest, like gossamer, at these proximate points we share with all other realities. Interdimensional castaways are drawn to safety and arrive on a train in our core world, Hialao. The train system also serves as our lifeblood by connecting five other worlds to Hialao.

With the dimensional displacements not yet showing signs of slowing, and research forever futile on how to leave (besides those who simply vanish, falling back through the invisible curtain), it's impossible to say who might arrive and how they might shape this fragile series of lands, eras and cultures. Good luck out there.

Our application template was made by Juliannacodes exclusively for Gossamer. Thanks to kismet for the sidebar cookie script. Icons courtesy of Ionicons. Banner art by Pixiv user ID #122500. Free pixel icon resources sourced from various places such as pvstels, 7soul1, The Infamous Bon Bon, neonvamp, and more.

Site premise was formed by the original staff of Gossamer - Alida, Prince, Rebecca, Morgan, and Tera, who created the dimensions of Elestis, Hialao, Parse, Barrows, and Wildewall, respectively. Additionally, Tethya was the result of a site event and was created by a former member, Velvet.

Gossamer's genre-based multi-world concept must not be duplicated or mirrored elsewhere without express permission from the current owner and staff. Member-made content belongs to its respective creators. DO NOT RIP, INSPIRE, RECREATE, OR STEAL ANY PART OF THIS SITE.

GOSSAMER
PANFANDOM ANIMATION & ILLUSTRATION . JCINK PREMIUM . 3 YEARS OLD
KEEP IT CLASSY, FOLKS!

effective until august 20th • please register your accounts in all capital letters
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

So Simple When I Was Younger, Corrin's Plotter
I won't sink, I won't wallow. In this dream that I have borrowed So don't lead, I won't follow. There's no sense in waiting for tomorrow. Cause I'm hollow, hollow, hollow, hollow.
FIRE EMBLEM: FATES
HALF HUMAN, HALF DRAGON
MILITARY TRAINER
PIXELBUNNY (ANY)
SHE/HER
'cause i'm hollow, hollow, hollow
female. nineteen. bisexual. military trainer.
ABOUT Corrin is a Princess of Nohr who lived most of her life inside a fortress away from most of the world. When she finally proved herself to her father, she was freed, only to be sent on trials and tests because of her reluctance to kill innocent people. Along the way she found out she was kidnapped in her youth, and was originally from the rivalling kingdom of Hoshido but was taken when her father was killed. Over the long months of warring and trying to make peace with both nations, Corrin has gone from a naive and curious young woman to a battle scarred and emotionally tired leader. She regrets not being able to help everyone, and becomes easily upset talking about her home.

FRIENDS Corrin had a plethora of friends back in Nohr who she loved and cared for dearly, but has lost most of them since coming to this new world. Being a bit down in the dumps as well, a friend or two would definitely help her get back to her usual self. She is a very friendly person who is a bit too trusting for her own good, which can and has caused problems for her in the past. The woman is a powerful ally to have however and will fight to protect anyone she cares for, so if you're looking for life-long friendships, Corrin is your girl.

ENEMIES It is very hard to get Corrin to hate you. She tries to see the good in everyone, and you genuinely have to do something awful for her to look at you in a negative light. The one thing that does set her off easily, however, is anyone trying to hurt her friends and siblings. She is very protective of the ones close to her, and will react in a hostile manner to anyone who tries to harm them. She has seen enough needless violence and death for one lifetime, someone trying to inflict more pain on her will only cause her more anguish.

ROMANCES Being stuck in a castle most of her life, Corrin never really got to do what young girls usually did. This includes finding love, which she had still never really experienced even after she had left the Northern Fortress. Once the tensions rose too high between Nohr and Hoshido, her main priorty became peace, making close relationships hard to form since she was just too busy with everything else. Even now, Corrin doesn't really think of such things, but knows that one day she'd love to settle down. Who knows, maybe a certain someone will come around and finally be this princess' Prince (or Princess) Charming!

©
If there were two things that were precious to me… and a time came when I was forced to choose between them.. I wonder, what would be my choice?
HUMAN
HUNTER / WILDEWALL LEADER
LEENA (SHE / HER)
HE / HIM
so i'm here... with a TINY mess of a plot because i'm partly dying in heat and partly freaking out about how brilliantly this reunion is likely to go down.

because a.) takumi's taken from birthright, where corrin chooses the side he's on, so he trusts him and b.) corrin from takumi's universe is male, so the whole female thing will make no real sense to him ahahaha. i imagine though that corrin will either be overjoyed to see this kid alive, or very cautious/vary because of the fact that, y'know, he's been possessed last time she saw him rip. SO THIS WILL. BE A HUGE MESS. for both of them lmao?? like hello corrin u switched ur gender and side wtf is going on here -- thus, brilliant. 8D.

@CORRIN
I'm bored. That doesn't mean I want to work or anything. It just means I'm bored.
Fire Emblem: Fates
wolfskin
night guardian
Rally (she/her)
she/her
@CORRIN + VELOURIA

So, since Corrin is from Conquest, that means she knows Daddy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
I dunno if she would know Velouria, but if she saw her in her Garou form, she'd look a lot like Keaton/Flannel to a non-wolf!

Velouria's mommy is Rinkah, so Corrin wouldn't know her very well :[

But it would be fun to plot out these two. Velouria hunts monsters in Elestis if you want Corrin to help her out. Or we could have a more chill thread. Corrin can't have any treasures though :c

+MORDRED
I also have Mordred, who is a Wildewall leader. You already got brosef Takumi to plot with as far as Wildewall leaders go, but lacking the familial connection, we could do some work related stuff. Talking about leadership strategies, training strategies, state of the troops and stuff.

Could go visit an outpost together as an inspection o:

I have Est from Fire Emblem Echoes and Astolfo from Fate/Apocrypha as well (because apparently I only know two fandoms), but those would be trickier to plot. However, if either jumps out at you from prior knowledge, that's cool too!
I won't sink, I won't wallow. In this dream that I have borrowed So don't lead, I won't follow. There's no sense in waiting for tomorrow. Cause I'm hollow, hollow, hollow, hollow.
HALF HUMAN, HALF DRAGON
MILITARY TRAINER
PIXELBUNNY (ANY)
SHE/HER

HEARTFELT REUNION!

Aaaa I'm so excited for this already ; w ; But yess, I think Corrin will be very cautious at first, since the last time she saw him when she wasn't dying his dead body was shooting her, lmao. But once she got over the initial shock, I think she'd have a mini freakout and her emotions will go wild while poor Takumi is confused about her sudden change in gender. But YES I want this to happen so bad, it'll be an interesting thread no matter what :3c
TIGRIS OF GS

MEETING A PUPPER!

Yess, Corrin's watched all the shenanigans Velouria's dad got into and knows him pretty well :3c I don't think she'd know Velouria due to no one really getting too close in her timeline, but she'd know her Garou form and assume she was Keaton, hehe. And yeah! I think Corrin would appreciate a good hunt to get her mind off things! And no treasures, no fair DD: Corrin wouldn't exactly enjoy keeping unsanitary objects around but it's the thought that counts!! > w <
TIGRIS OF GS

BUSINESS AS USUAL!

Ooo, I like that too! Visiting an outpost would give Corrin a chance to look around and learn the lay of the land, and having the Leader with her would definitely keep her from feeling super on-edge about it all. Plus getting to talk shop with someone may help her feel more welcome and that she is able to contribute to the safety of the people of Wildewall. I love both plot ideas, yes! c:
TIGRIS OF GS
If there were two things that were precious to me… and a time came when I was forced to choose between them.. I wonder, what would be my choice?
HUMAN
LEENA (SHE / HER)
HE / HIM
@CORRIN

what a precious ;~;. they can finally sit down and talk some things out, after they both stop freaking out for different kinds of reasons LOL. since they‘re both in wildewall and takumi is a leader of the place iiii don‘t see it being too hard for them to really meet? do you have any preference about that one? i mean it can literally be from a random encounter in bazaar to like, anything more specific like corrin sees takumi walking around the military place to make sure things are in order and people are okay. he could also be leading a meeting with military trainers so that‘s how they could meet. :‘D possibilites are endless really so just lemme know what your prefs are. <3
HALF HUMAN, HALF DRAGON
MILITARY TRAINER
PIXELBUNNY (ANY)
SHE/HER

HEARTFELT REUNION!

These poor kids, they deserve to have this emotional moment to try and figure stuff out and to hopefully have a better relationship than Corrin had with Takumi in her world ; w ;

But I like the idea of Takumi calling in the military trainers for a meeting and coming across her! She'd be a newbie still (maybe just recruited?) and would try to keep a more professional stance since she's trying to not look like a mess but wowie, too many emotions at once and the girl would wanna apologize a billion times for failing him aaaa! Yes yes yessss, I love this all <3
TIGRIS OF GS
HUMAN
LEENA (SHE / HER)
HE / HIM
;w; takumi will be willing to do that... after he tosses all the other issues aside, that is. the‘ll get to there, though. he‘s always <i>wanted</i> to give corrin a chance and trust her and be the good younger brother but. things... happened the way they happened and he fails at communication; all of these facts are making everything even worse haha. he‘ll keep trying though. even more now as he‘s the leader of this new world. would definitely use some moral support from his fam too :‘D.

fkjdshkdjhkjh this can go down then!! takumi prob won‘t recognize her until she says her name out and stuff and then the confusion will start ahaha. should we start this? && do you want to start or should i? ;;

@CORRIN
i don't know if there's a reason why some are blessed some not why the few you seem to favor they fear us flee us try not to see us god help the outcasts, the tattered the torn seeking an answer to why they were born
the hunchback of notre dame
human
carpenter
hippo (she/her/hers)
he/him/his
@CORRIN

Quasi & Corrin: Okay, Quasi and her have very similar pasts in some ways. If you don't know Hunchback, he was stolen from his mother (who his adoptive father killed) then he was almost killed himself. The archdeacon stopped Frollo buuuut Frollo kept him locked in the bell tower of Notre Dame his entire life. They had very similar personalities too, extremely sweet, find it hard to see the bad in people. But will kick your butt if you hurt their friends. I think they could be cute friends, and would love to throw them into a thread. However, Quasi is very shy around pretty girls due to his appearances soooo
HALF HUMAN, HALF DRAGON
MILITARY TRAINER
PIXELBUNNY (ANY)
SHE/HER

HEARTFELT REUNION!

Getting a chance to explain herself and what she was doing without it backfiring on her would definitely be therapeutic for Corrin as well, I honestly doubt she wanted to keep these secrets when it only hurt her family more and more, aaaa! But yes! Would you be able to start it? Just to give me a basic idea of what I'm doing here, haha.
TIGRIS OF GS

WHOLESOME GOODNESS!

Ngl, Hunchback is my favourite movie of all time ; w ; I would love a thread with little Quasi, and I think Corrin would love someone to talk to who has experienced a similar life and knows how she's feeling most of the time. And oh gosh, I think Corrin would be very confused over his reasons to be shy, but would no doubt take it into consideration and try and help him out :3c If all else fails, I'm sure talking to a neat-o dragon would make things better <3 I need this adorable interaction in my life, aaa!
TIGRIS OF GS
HUMAN
LEENA (SHE / HER)
HE / HIM
;^; yeah i'm pretty sure it will be. gdi takumi and his crippling anxiety kjsjdgah. he's getting better here, though. at least in terms of communication. corrin can also help bond him and leo once leo waddles on the board! :P and yes i can do that <3. will tag you when the thread goes up!

@CORRIN
i don't know if there's a reason why some are blessed some not why the few you seem to favor they fear us flee us try not to see us god help the outcasts, the tattered the torn seeking an answer to why they were born
the hunchback of notre dame
human
carpenter
hippo (she/her/hers)
he/him/his
@CORRIN

Any ideas for a thread or should we just wing it, and if we're winging it do you want to start it or should I? Realize if I do it could be a couple days because my momma is visiting <3
HALF HUMAN, HALF DRAGON
MILITARY TRAINER
PIXELBUNNY (ANY)
SHE/HER

WHOLESOME GOODNESS!

We can defs wing it, I think it'll be interesting to see! c: And if you could, please ; w ; I'm in no rush, take as long as you need <3
TIGRIS OF GS
My friend, my pride, my ideal knight. If you had seen it fit to commit such actions, they must have good cause. I believe in their justness.
FATE/ZERO
HEROIC SPIRIT
vigilante
PROTAG (SHE/HER)
SHE/HER, HE/HIM
I am late, but here I am!

So SCARRED EMOTIONALLY TIRED LEADER is very fun amirite. Artoria is #traumatized as she's convinced that her leadership is what led to Britain's demise. She is now on a quest to win the Holy Grail to make a wish that would complete undo what she has done for it to save it from destruction.

Artoria's not even human anymore. Nor was she fully human in the first place. Dragon blood in her and now, she's what you will normally call a Heroic Spirit, an influential being of legend that was pulled out of the reincarnation cycle and placed in the Throne of Heroes. But Artoria is unique among those like her in that, well, she hasn't died yet. Once she does, she will certainly be put in the Throne of Heroes. Before her final breath after killing Mordred, she made a contract with the World to become its protector in exchange of a chance to win the Grail. So she's in limbo, stuck in that time and scene, repeating her mistakes in her head as she waits summoning. And now she's here from that place!

also artoria is mordred's dad

I've had plots with Artoria coming over to Wildewall but it's a bit of a coincidence to meet a bigwig like Corrin randomly. Maybe we can have them meet in another dimension?
I don't need luck, though. I don't want it. I've always had to struggle and fight, and that's made me strong. It's made me who I am.
HUMAN
ADVISOR / MILITARY MARSHAL
AKEMI (SHE/HER)
HE/HIM
@CORRIN

Corrin, please be friends with my son.

Zuko's another young leader, having taken over the position of Fire Lord when he was sixteen, just at the end of the war between the Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom. Then he went and almost accidentally started another war because he wanted to make the best decisions for his people and went back on an agreement oops. He's battle scarred and very tired of combat and conflict, and I feel like they could empathize really well with one another. Neither of them had great childhoods, though Zuko wouldn't hesitate to admit he got a great deal compared to poor Corrin. Give him a little perspective, you know?

It wouldn't be too difficult for them to meet, either! Since Corrin's a military trainer, and Zuko's a marshal, they could easily come across each other just in the line of work. Maybe at an off time, so they start talking, learn some things about each other... I just think this could be a really interesting relationship, I think they could understand each other, and both of them need others who can understand the things they've had to deal with. They could be great friends. <3
May thy chosen path lead way and grace you with virtue, But surely balance awaits…So be it bliss or pain you gain. Beyond the route-way's end you'll gain resilience and weakness. The trials, the thorn in your side becomes the greatest strength, in you.
Human
Bard
MADDOX (GENDERFLUID)
feminine
We have to place these two precious beans together. Azura will be so happy to see Corrin, but won't show it, and have so many questions about what path she chose and what she knows. Azura was pulled before a path was chosen, so she wants to know what Corrin did.

If you have any ideas, lemme know. I'm thinking they could meet in Hialao, somewhere neutral that they could both travel too for whatever reason. Thoughts~?

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll