welcome to goss!
Countless intangible veils separate all universes from each other - and from ours. The fabric of space and time is at its faintest, like gossamer, at these proximate points we share with all other realities. Interdimensional castaways are drawn to safety and arrive on a train in our core world, Hialao. The train system also serves as our lifeblood by connecting five other worlds to Hialao.

With the dimensional displacements not yet showing signs of slowing, and research forever futile on how to leave (besides those who simply vanish, falling back through the invisible curtain), it's impossible to say who might arrive and how they might shape this fragile series of lands, eras and cultures. Good luck out there.

Our application template was made by Juliannacodes exclusively for Gossamer. Thanks to kismet for the sidebar cookie script. Icons courtesy of Ionicons. Banner art by Pixiv user ID #122500. Free pixel icon resources sourced from various places such as pvstels, 7soul1, The Infamous Bon Bon, neonvamp, and more.

Site premise was formed by the original staff of Gossamer - Alida, Prince, Rebecca, Morgan, and Tera, who created the dimensions of Elestis, Hialao, Parse, Barrows, and Wildewall, respectively. Additionally, Tethya was the result of a site event and was created by a former member, Velvet.

Gossamer's genre-based multi-world concept must not be duplicated or mirrored elsewhere without express permission from the current owner and staff. Member-made content belongs to its respective creators. DO NOT RIP, INSPIRE, RECREATE, OR STEAL ANY PART OF THIS SITE.

GOSSAMER
PANFANDOM ANIMATION & ILLUSTRATION . JCINK PREMIUM . 3 YEARS OLD
REGISTER IN ALL CAPS!

Add Reply
New Poll

Oh, Not Bad., attack on titan / tiger
I've always envied people who sleep easily. Their brains must be cleaner, the floorboards of the skull well swept, all the little monsters closed up in a steamer trunk at the foot of the bed.
ATTACK ON TITAN
HUMAN
SHOP OWNER
TIGER (SHE/HER)
HE/HIM
OH. NOT BAD.
#angrysmol #mrclean
ABOUT:

Levi formerly served with the Survey Corps, a military organisation, where he headed a special operations team of the best fighters that the Survey Corps had to offer. He is an extremely regimented man when it comes to his own habits. He has a way that he likes things to be done and he ensures that those in the chain of command underneath him adhere to those preferences. Back in his home world he was extremely respected for his ability to kill Titans, hailed as the best in the Survey Corps by fellow soldiers and the public.

Generally he appears to not talk very much at all, keeping his thoughts internalized, however he does have rare bouts of chattiness which can come as a surprise to those around him, even those who know him well. He is not one to come up and approach someone else for the purpose of a chat because of this and all conversations will likely be incredibly hard work, so he would probably thread best with chatty or forwards people because of this.

Levi is going to be opening up a tea shop within Wildewall, as that has always been an aspiration of his if one day they managed to defeat the Titans and he could remain on the surface with citizenship. A lot of people could likely meet him through this, if you'd like a thread in his shop just let me know. If a character wanted to become an employee that would be great too! They'd have to show they can clean a table to flawless perfection to be hired though.

FRIENDS:

Friendships are hard for Levi to come by as generally to be his friend he has to respect you first, for him to respect you he has to be given a pretty good reason. Back home it was usually prowess in some form of military aspect, be it strategy or skill in fighting Titans, or even just dedication and bravery to the cause. Here in Gossamer getting Levi's respect might be a little harder but this angry smol really does need some friends here, however much he might say that he is content to operate on his own.

People who are dirty in their habits, clothing or personal hygiene really do not need to apply for a friendship position. Levi detests things being dirty and therefore, if you are, he isn't likely going to hang around in your company if he can help it at all. It could be fun to terrorise the guy by having someone exceptionally messy enter his tea shop and mess things around, but, be aware of the wrath you might be on the end of if you try this.

ROMANCE:

Levi has never had a romance with anyone before, it isn't something he looks for and I tend to think that he needs to form a strong emotional connection to someone before romance or intimacy even becomes something that he is interested in. Due to his aversion for uncleanliness Levi isn't likely going to be interested in sleeping around with people for no reason other than the pleasure it provides, there needs to be some substance there and even then, he probably won't initiate or indulge in that kind of thing often.

To summarise: it would have to be a really slow burn if you were interested in everything and there wouldn't be a whole lot of M threads. If any. There would be plenty of fluff and development though if people were interested. Due to the fact that the affection and romance would be born from an emotional connection I would say that romance partners could be either male or female.

The only ships I have for Levi are Hange/Levi and Petra/Levi, but I'm not going to be holding out for either of them.

ENEMIES:

We've already covered his dislike for the unclean. Other people who might fall into his enemies list are very small because Levi generally does not care enough to list anyone as an enemy for personal reasons. He hated the Titans, but they are no longer an issue in Gossamer. He hated the way in which the people in the Underground were segregated and those who endorsed it but, he can't do anything about that here.

People who are full of themselves for no good reason or, heck, even for good reason will be people he doesn't like, crowing about achievements and being overly prideful is irritating to him. Beyond that, pushy, touchy and invasive people won't be dealt with in a pleasant manner by Levi, so they would probably be individuals he would avoid.

lots of love
i'm gonna fight them all. a seven nation army couldn't hold me back.
dragon age
human
wildewall leader
mavis (she/her)
she/her

@LEVI ACKERMAN

This is through my cell phone so I hope it comes out okay! Also your Levi is fantastic, and I so enjoyed reading his app! C:

You know my kids by now! First off I have Hawke, who lives in Wildewall and is now a leader there. Honestly her life is full of stress so she'd definitely be into some tea, especially if someone said the stuff would help her calm down a bit. I think Levi would be annoyed with her at first because she's crass and blunt and all that jazz, but I could see her becoming a regular to his shop. It would give her a place to hang out, like she used to do with her friends back home.

I also have Lucy Heartfilia, who loves tea! She drank it a lot back home so I'm sure she would visit if she heard about his place opening! She's just like Levi in the sense that she absolutely hates being dirty. I think it could be a fun thread idea for her to come by his shop when it opens so she could write a story on it for the newspaper! Plus, she's the kind of girl who wants to befriend everyone, so his general attitude wouldn't be off putting for her at all! She would just go with his flow, yanno?

Sorry for the wall of text! Lemme know what you think! <3
Mushi-shi
Human
Mushi Master
Carma (Eh)
He/him
Well hi there @LEVI ACKERMAN~

Balsa & Levi
These two are of a very similar disposition, both being the quieter gruff types, though Balsa has a touch of trickster in her. Overall though she's a wise, rough around the edges kind of woman who was really more raised like a man. She's a travelling bodyguard who just wants to save lives, and in fact, she likes tea! So I could definitely see these two meeting at his tea shop. ^_^ Alternatively, we could do something a little more dramatic; does Levi still fight, should something arise? Because my brain is like "what if it starts like a regular tea encounter....but then bandits attack and they have to fight!" So there's that XD

Also she's already friends with a Lavi. Let's make friends with the other L_vi. Why not.

Ginko & Levi
Another tea drinker who is also super chill and quiet, yo. I dunno how much you may know about Mushi-Shi, but I'm totally thinking of a "typical episode of Mushi-Shi" style encounter here. Basically Mushi are these little insect like life forms that "do stuff". What stuff? Anything that the plot requires XD Some eat sound, some cause temporary blindness, some are rainbows that attach themselves to people....it's all very bizarre XD Ginko goes around and helps people deal with Mushi, and usually for payment he gets lodgings for the duration he's needed there. I dunno if something like that would interest you <_< there are Mushi on Gossamer, since "Mushi" are basically just a very specific type of life form and I got the go-ahead from daebae so yessss. Could be interesting to see Levi going like "wat" at Mushi XD

I've always envied people who sleep easily. Their brains must be cleaner, the floorboards of the skull well swept, all the little monsters closed up in a steamer trunk at the foot of the bed.
ATTACK ON TITAN
HUMAN
SHOP OWNER
TIGER (SHE/HER)
HE/HIM
@MARIAN HAWKE

Awwww thank you! I'm glad you think so. Gotta admit with all the edits asked of me my confidence was knocked but if people think it was good then yay >w<

I can see that Hawke might be the kind of person who has the persistence to continually talk to Levi until she actually manages to get somewhere with him? Generally he'll tend to just ignore the loud and crass people who come into his store so if she's going to potentially become a regular there then they'll have enough repeat exposure as it was to become accustomed to each other. I'm thinking almost something like a surly bartender and chatty regular kind of relationship between these two. If that's something that you'd be into?

As for Lucy, ahh I love Lucy she's so cute from the episodes of Fairytale I watched a while back, I'm not sure I want to expose her to the smol grump that is Levi cause he's not going to be as nice to her as I'd want to be. On the other hand I think that having someone who actively wants to befriend him and that person having a personality that he doesn't mind and a similar hatred for dirt (a small group of people indeed) would be very good for him. He needs some friends around even if he won't admit that they're friends.

I'd be up for either of these! <3

@GINKO

BALSA

Yes Levi still fights if the occasion calls for it, he just doesn't go out of his way looking for it. So it would have to be a situation that he's brought into either by reluctantly helping someone else out or through a wild bandit or creature attack on his shop. I think that it sounds like a good idea to broaden threads with Levi out of just having them set in his shop chatting over tea, so the twist at some point would be a nice one that could showcase just how bamf both of the characters are together. Either bandits or creatures works for me, or bandits wielding creatures because why not both?

GINKO

I knew nothing about Mushi-Shi until you just explained a little bit there, but, now i have images of Levi having a rainbow stuck to him like Nyan Cat and he is very upset about this and would like it sorted out as soon as possible. Levi would definitely pay what he could or offer goods and services in order to get something like that off him. So it could either be something attached to Levi himself or someone in the shop who ends up causing havoc, cue Ginko coming in to help out and eventually the two of them sorting the problem and coming to some sort of agreement.

Again I'm up for either of these, just let me know if you have a preference! <3
this is a cruel world and only the winners survive.
attack on titan
human
scout
neko (she/her)
she/her

@LEVI ACKERMAN
Ohey its captain shorty Levi! I adore him but anyways down to plotting goodness (:

Mikasa so far hasn't run into anyone that she knows (besides Annie) so she's fairly lonely. Although she doesn't always get along with Levi, it will be a relief to know that he's here anyway. She does still hold a slight grudge for him beating Eren although it's slowly disappearing. She feels really guilty for causing him injury when they fought the female titan and she does respect him, he is her superior after all.

Anyway, I feel like Mikasa should visit his shop and be utterly confused seeing him serve her. Could be some fun conversation (: Also I have a feeling that this would be a regular occurrence, her popping into his store and being her usual stoic self. Though of course she'll talk to him, even if it's a bit awkward. The topic of the female titan will probably come up, as will Eren, she'll probably ask Levi to help her find him and such.

ATTACK ON TITAN
HUMAN
SHOP OWNER
TIGER (SHE/HER)
HE/HIM
@MIKASA ACKERMAN

I have an endless amount of short memes I could post to go with that nickname but I shall resist >w<

After arriving here and thinking that this place was mostly a dream to begin with, I think it would be a great comfort for Levi to see someone that he is familiar with. Even if they perhaps aren't on the best terms after what he did to Eren and the fact that he was injured trying to protect her, I think that they could both move past that and end up getting along together really well. I can see Levi as being a person who would just enjoy having someone in the same room as him, even if they're both silent and doing very different things, so Mikasa becoming a regular to his tea shop would be really nice.

I'd love to get something started with these two asap, so, would you like me to start something up for them along those lines? A visit to his tea shop? <3
this is a cruel world and only the winners survive.
attack on titan
human
scout
neko (she/her)
she/her

@LEVI ACKERMAN

Ah yes I agree! And, yes that would be lovely! <3

dragon age
human
wildewall leader
mavis (she/her)
she/her
@LEVI ACKERMAN

oK SO i think hawke would love to befriend this little angry smol man. at first she'd just go into his shop because tea is supposed to be good BUT THEN like you said they could have the whole 'chatty regular/annoyed bartender' thing going on! and i see you were potentially wanting threads outside of his shop, so what if hawke was talking to him when she gets a call that she needs to go investigate something? as a leader of wildewall i'm sure it happens a lot, and maybe he could help her?

as for lucy, omg pls can she be friends with him?!?!?! and not just like 'oh we're acquaintances' but like potentially a real friendship?!?!?! she's the kind of person who would just ignore his attitude and still call them friends anyway? 83 i think she's got a similar personality to petra, which might help him open up to her some? <3
ATTACK ON TITAN
HUMAN
SHOP OWNER
TIGER (SHE/HER)
HE/HIM
@MARIAN HAWKE

MARIAN

This sounds great! I like the idea of him somewhat becoming an 'on call' guy who can help out with problems - potentially once he's proven that he has the capability to after that team up with Hawke in the future. Reluctant former soldier Levi going out to help with x y or z because if he doesn't he's going to get a pouty Hawke in his tea shop the next day and he has no time for that in his life.

LUCY

I totally do not love Petra, no way, [coughs] so you've sold me twice on this little plot idea! Levi needs someone to just force him into friendship so Lucy appearing out of nowhere with the declaration of; 'Yes we're friends now' will get a surprised blink but, I think he'll accept it just so she calms down and stops trying to convince him of their friendship. He needs someone who's light and cheerful around him anyway, to help his own emotional state out.

I can totally do both of these, would you like to do them both at the same time or one then the other? If we're doing one then the other, maybe we can do the Lucy one first? <3
dragon age
human
wildewall leader
mavis (she/her)
she/her
@LEVI ACKERMAN

aww yay i'm glad you like these ideas! c: and since i've already got you tied up in a totally ridiculous thread with hawke i'm down for a lucy thread! tbh she needs more love anyway xD

i can get one started up for ya if you'd like? then again you also have 40 MILLION THREADS cause you're so dang popular! so if you need to wait i can always do that too! you just lemme know c:

PS: do you have discord? we could chat plots that way too if you'd like!
ATTACK ON TITAN
HUMAN
SHOP OWNER
TIGER (SHE/HER)
HE/HIM
@MARIAN HAWKE

that quill/hawke thread is insane and amazing and i love it long time

Well I don't like to brag [eyebrow wiggle]...

I am always up for more threads though, never say no to some epic RP-ing so I would totally love to have this Lucy thread up and running as soon as you'd be able to pop it up! Levi needs to get himself out there c:

I don't actually have a discord, sorry ;w; I have Skype though if you have that and want to PM me over your handle-thing. I'll add you <3
dragon age
human
wildewall leader
mavis (she/her)
she/her
@LEVI ACKERMAN

i don't use it much but i can add you! i'll send ya a PM after this c: we can talk plots for all our nerds! <3

and i'll get a thread up sometime soon with lucy heading to his shop to write up an article! i think i'll be fun c:
MERP DERP
LAPIS LAZULI
Canadian
Carma (Mummers)
Mom
@LEVI ACKERMAN

BALSA
Yeees I love this idea <3 nice happy tea time, and then bam. Bandits with some sort of creatures and these two have to face off and be awesome together. <w< I'm digging it~

GINKO
Ohhh I like the idea of there being, say, a guest who has this attached to them? It'd give Ginko an actual excuse to be there - if the person is a traveller and he's been following him trying to figure out what the mushi is, then he can just be like "yeah I'm working on it I need to study this man and this weird protrusion" XD

I think right at the moment, I'm more feeling the Balsa one? Which just means we're at the who should start phase <_< I don't mind starting but it might take a few days if that's alright?

ATTACK ON TITAN
HUMAN
SHOP OWNER
TIGER (SHE/HER)
HE/HIM
@MARIAN HAWKE

Wooo! I will look forwards to reading and replying whenever you have chance to bob that thread up <3

@CARMA

I don't mind waiting a few days at all for a starter! So if you would like to get something up for these two when you can that would be great - I'm excited to get Mr. Smol and Grumpy out there! <3
Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit
Human
Bodyguard
Carma (Mom)
She/Her
@LEVI ACKERMAN

Ah lovely! I'm actually writing Balsa posts today probably, so who knows, you might get it sooner than that XD
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll