welcome to goss!
Countless intangible veils separate all universes from each other - and from ours. The fabric of space and time is at its faintest, like gossamer, at these proximate points we share with all other realities. Interdimensional castaways are drawn to safety and arrive on a train in our core world, Hialao. The train system also serves as our lifeblood by connecting five other worlds to Hialao.

With the dimensional displacements not yet showing signs of slowing, and research forever futile on how to leave (besides those who simply vanish, falling back through the invisible curtain), it's impossible to say who might arrive and how they might shape this fragile series of lands, eras and cultures. Good luck out there.

Our application template was made by Juliannacodes exclusively for Gossamer. Thanks to kismet for the sidebar cookie script. Icons courtesy of Ionicons. Banner art by Pixiv user ID #122500. Free pixel icon resources sourced from various places such as pvstels, 7soul1, The Infamous Bon Bon, neonvamp, and more.

Site premise was formed by the original staff of Gossamer - Alida, Prince, Rebecca, Morgan, and Tera, who created the dimensions of Elestis, Hialao, Parse, Barrows, and Wildewall, respectively. Additionally, Tethya was the result of a site event and was created by a former member, Velvet.

Gossamer's genre-based multi-world concept must not be duplicated or mirrored elsewhere without express permission from the current owner and staff. Member-made content belongs to its respective creators. DO NOT RIP, INSPIRE, RECREATE, OR STEAL ANY PART OF THIS SITE.

GOSSAMER
PANFANDOM ANIMATION & ILLUSTRATION . JCINK PREMIUM . 3 YEARS OLD
REGISTER IN ALL CAPS!

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

a thousand miles away --, dazai
[ are there monsters out to get me? who will tame or heed their growls? who is mocking me, who dares to?! show your face, come forth now! ] [ who dared to mock me? o! i stood my ground, fierce and proud! o, let me, living, die! the dark's defied, the time is nigh - 'til death does come... 'til death does come! ]
BUNGOU STRAY DOGS
HUMAN (GIFTED)
ELITE TASK FORCE
DAE (HE / HIM)
HE / HIM
12:40 AM
birthday boy
chuuya

yo. you awake / alive?

or i guess i should ask, will you be either of those things tomorrow. er well, today. in a few hours. something.

shaddup it's tired and i'm late

Anything I would never want to lose will be lost. It is given that everything that is worth wanting will be lost the moment I obtain it. There’s nothing worth pursuing at the cost of prolonging a life of suffering.
BUNGOU STRAY DOGS
DAZAI
PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR
LEENA (SHE / HER)
HE / HIM
12:46am
mine. ♥
dazai

hey. yes. to both of those.

idk do u want me to be? (^▽^)

chuuya ~~ how drunk are you?

[ are there monsters out to get me? who will tame or heed their growls? who is mocking me, who dares to?! show your face, come forth now! ] [ who dared to mock me? o! i stood my ground, fierce and proud! o, let me, living, die! the dark's defied, the time is nigh - 'til death does come... 'til death does come! ]
BUNGOU STRAY DOGS
HUMAN (GIFTED)
ELITE TASK FORCE
DAE (HE / HIM)
HE / HIM
birthday boy
chuuya

heyyy bby. good. i'd be sad if you weren't.

(。・.・。) mayyybeeee. where will u be at?

not much!! really, im mostly tired. i might have slept early, but i forced myself to stay up a bit more.

Anything I would never want to lose will be lost. It is given that everything that is worth wanting will be lost the moment I obtain it. There’s nothing worth pursuing at the cost of prolonging a life of suffering.
BUNGOU STRAY DOGS
DAZAI
PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR
LEENA (SHE / HER)
HE / HIM
mine. ♥
dazai

awwwww. no need for sadness, i'm fine, love *: just a little tired, but. work won't allow me to sleep tonight. probably.

hmm. ~ well, i had plans to stay in parse's hotel 'til day after tomorrow. working on this case's been nothing but complicated agh. busy, too. sorry i haven't contacted you for a day or two.. missed you.

lololol. you mean, you're mostly late :P. just kidding. i'm gere to keep you company until you fall asleep, babe. <3

BUNGOU STRAY DOGS
HUMAN (GIFTED)
ELITE TASK FORCE
DAE (HE / HIM)
HE / HIM
birthday boy
chuuya

(sadness likes to strike especially when there's no need for it.) ahh crap, a lot of wokr is always hard. wish i could help. or just crawl onto you to reward you a bit.

idm idm, i've figured out our pattern by now. and i know you aren't going to just vanish on me. (o・・o)/ i ymade sure to keep tomorrow frey, so... can i come over?

kjsbcmvi omgshut up. and no, none of that, i'm the one here to keep you company.

BUNGOU STRAY DOGS
DAZAI
PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR
LEENA (SHE / HER)
HE / HIM
mine. ♥
dazai

(shh, no need to call the devil in, my love.) a chuuya reward though. mm... even if it‘s just a couple of kisses... it sounds so damn nice. you help by just being near me.

<3. you mean free? if yes then.. yeah, come over. i wouldn‘t mind some company, especially if it‘s my boyfriend‘s ~. i‘ll send you over the address and details and stuff. when will u be here?

lololol. chuu, you are. so cute. ugh. i miss you so much...

BUNGOU STRAY DOGS
HUMAN (GIFTED)
ELITE TASK FORCE
DAE (HE / HIM)
HE / HIM
birthday boy
chuuya

(the devil's already there in me, that's what i'm saying.) :3 it helps me too, being with you in person, especially physical contact. so i ain't entirely selfless. you'll get it!

yes, free. typos. i'll arrive with the morning train. any chance i can get you out of there for a bit, or will you definitely have to be stuck there all day?

(。+`· ω・´) he keeps calling me cute... one more time and i'll have to compliment him and call him so cute and precious and special that he'll die...well for now, dazai, baby~ i wanna lovebite your lovely neck~

@DAZAI OSAMU
BUNGOU STRAY DOGS
DAZAI
PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR
LEENA (SHE / HER)
HE / HIM
mine. ♥
dazai

(in that case, i‘ll chase it down; make sure that it goes away. least when i‘m near you. <3) it‘s okay! you don‘t have to be. i like touching you either way.

you can get me out of anywhere, love. where would you wanna go?

well, you are doing things that are cute, of course i‘ll call u cute. just look at that cute emote u just made!!!

.... suspicious. chuuya, is it just me, or are you being incredibly clingy today? NOT THAT I DON'T LIKE IT OR MIND IT BUT. you know. it‘s.. new.

BUNGOU STRAY DOGS
HUMAN (GIFTED)
ELITE TASK FORCE
DAE (HE / HIM)
HE / HIM
birthday boy
chuuya

thank u. lol.

really? i can do that then, but i worry about your work still.. was thinking a private boat trip, hialao or maybe tethya if you don't mind underwater.

*lounges on your shoulders* iguess the emote was intentional. but that was the only thing

HEy. it can't be too new, im like this occasionally...im alllwed to miss u too and stuff.)fdhsjxl. butfine, there's s bit of a reason.

my dumbface boyfriend has officially clocked in another full year of living. probably not the most auspicious of achievements, but... i'm glad for it somehow

BUNGOU STRAY DOGS
DAZAI
PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR
LEENA (SHE / HER)
HE / HIM
mine. ♥
dazai

<3 <3

yeah. oh, boat trips sound nice!!! and it depends. do u prefer closed spaces, or open ones? mmm... submarine makeouts though. doesn‘t sound too bad. i‘m not picky tho.

*hugs you* you‘re still the cutest to me. <3

hehehe. true, true, you are. i just found it sudden.. usually, you‘d insult me if you miss me enough xD!

there is?

... oh. oh. i... um... i

i totally forgot about that...

BUNGOU STRAY DOGS
HUMAN (GIFTED)
ELITE TASK FORCE
DAE (HE / HIM)
HE / HIM
birthday boy
chuuya

i don't mind either i guess. i do like open stuff. but cosy and closed can be comfortable. msbcjvjgk how do i pick.

you're cuter. and special and precious. ...and still annoying and stupid. how's that, huh?

lolol, it's okay!! i forgot mine as well (while you remembered it). getting caught up in working and the struggles existing happens... plus, time definitely passes differently in these worlds.

butyeah happy birthday n stuff. for what it's worth. (・_-。 )

BUNGOU STRAY DOGS
DAZAI
PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR
LEENA (SHE / HER)
HE / HIM
mine. ♥
dazai

let's take the submarine trip then. i haven't been on one before. ~ besides, having you near enough to grab and kiss you is a big plus. you'll have no where to run. ~

lolololol. that sounds more like a certain person i know. who happens to be the best boyfriend on this world. i love you, chuu. i seriously do.

heh. thanks for comforting words.. and for remembering.

it's actually worth a lot. <3 now i just need you nearby and my day will be perfect.

BUNGOU STRAY DOGS
HUMAN (GIFTED)
ELITE TASK FORCE
DAE (HE / HIM)
HE / HIM
birthday boy
chuuya

kk, submarine it'll be. i'll make you eat your words... i'll figure out a way to run, still! i think my ability can affect the density of deep water...

pshh. i'm not that great... but then, since when were your standards ever high? (;

i know... it's finally sinking in a bit and feeling real. love you too, boo.

comforting? oh. i don't even realise i do that. you're welcome.

should i come over to parse in the morning and then we go to tethya for the evening? or would u prefer we meet up at hialao in the morning and head out to tethya then? i'm still worrying about whatever work you have to get done... will you stay awake through the night for it?

BUNGOU STRAY DOGS
DAZAI
PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR
LEENA (SHE / HER)
HE / HIM
mine. ♥
dazai

you‘re forgetting a little detail. as long as you‘re held by me, you can‘t use your ability, chuu. and i don‘t plan on letting go of you... or your hand.. or anything, really.

my standards were always as high as your greatness. and i think you're quite great. so technically, they were always high (;

heh. as long as you still love me with the same burning passion. i‘ll help u ignite that over and over again.

mmhmm... i feel safe, when i‘m with you. but i'm becoming excessively cheesy so imma stop that.

come to parse first, u worrywart. we can spend the day inside and i can work a bit, and have you near. then in the evening i can take a break, and we go to tethya. and i dunno... right now, i can‘t get you out of my head.

BUNGOU STRAY DOGS
HUMAN (GIFTED)
ELITE TASK FORCE
DAE (HE / HIM)
HE / HIM
birthday boy
chuuya

that's just a technicality. i can disarm you without needing my ability and still escape!! tho i wouldn't actually want to, if you've got your hold on anything/everything of mine...

are you sure you're yourself, too? just missed a perfect opportunity to joke about my vertical challenges. but either way, my greatness is subjective! i still have a long way to go to be a person truly worth something.

that passion is something i've always been sure of. always have, and hopefully always will.

ah, thank you, though. protecting and helping you feel safe is a purpose i hold close. same goes for anything important to me.

sjfgdncsbfb ok ok i'll be with you in parse. and i'll look at sub trips for the evening.

... so you're saying you might end up awake because of me? oops. i didn't wanna wait until morning to message..

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll