welcome to goss!
Countless intangible veils separate all universes from each other - and from ours. The fabric of space and time is at its faintest, like gossamer, at these proximate points we share with all other realities. Interdimensional castaways are drawn to safety and arrive on a train in our core world, Hialao. The train system also serves as our lifeblood by connecting five other worlds to Hialao.

With the dimensional displacements not yet showing signs of slowing, and research forever futile on how to leave (besides those who simply vanish, falling back through the invisible curtain), it's impossible to say who might arrive and how they might shape this fragile series of lands, eras and cultures. Good luck out there.

Our application template was made by Juliannacodes exclusively for Gossamer. Thanks to kismet for the sidebar cookie script. Icons courtesy of Ionicons. Banner art by Pixiv user ID #122500. Free pixel icon resources sourced from various places such as pvstels, 7soul1, The Infamous Bon Bon, neonvamp, and more.

Site premise was formed by the original staff of Gossamer - Alida, Prince, Rebecca, Morgan, and Tera, who created the dimensions of Elestis, Hialao, Parse, Barrows, and Wildewall, respectively. Additionally, Tethya was the result of a site event and was created by a former member, Velvet.

Gossamer's genre-based multi-world concept must not be duplicated or mirrored elsewhere without express permission from the current owner and staff. Member-made content belongs to its respective creators. DO NOT RIP, INSPIRE, RECREATE, OR STEAL ANY PART OF THIS SITE.

GOSSAMER
PANFANDOM ANIMATION & ILLUSTRATION . JCINK PREMIUM . 3 YEARS OLD
KEEP IT CLASSY, FOLKS!

effective until august 20th • please register your accounts in all capital letters
Forum Rules NOTICE

please keep in mind
staff may take at least 3 days to review finished applications

Add Reply
New Poll

CORNELIA LI BRITANNIA, CODE GEASS / RED
If I wear a mask, I can fool the world, but I cannot fool my heart.
Code Geass
Human
General
Red (They/Them)
She/Her
CORNELIA LI BRITANNIA
CODE GEASS
WILDEWALL
Goddess of Victory
HUMAN
TWENTY-SEVEN
GENERAL
SHE/HER
"GUILFORD, DON'T TREAT ME AS THOUGH I'M ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR WOMEN!"
As a princess, Cornelia is well versed in etiquette and decorum, however she prefers to stand on military ceremony rather than that of her Father’s court. Trained in both armed an unarmed combat since she was young, Cornelia’s strength, speed, flexibility, and endurance are all well above average, though nothing unusually high. She is an exceptional strategist and tactician, though her views have changed concerning the lives of those she commands since her arrival in Gossamer and later Wildewall. Her preferred weapon is either a rapier or a Knightmare Frame, but she is still perfectly deadly without either at hand.

WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?

Second Princess Cornelia of the Britannian Empire, Chief General of the Imperial Britannian Army. Or, if you prefer, simply Cornelia li Britannia.
WHAT ARE YOU, EXACTLY?

I am a human. Nothing more, nothing less.
ARE YOU RIGHT-HANDED OR LEFT-HANDED?

Ambidextrous, but predominantly right-handed.
WHEN YOU'RE IN THE SHOWER, WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU WASH?

What an invasive, impertinent question. However, for the sake of politeness, I will answer it. My hair.
WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

Military rations. A change from the lavish food of royalty, yes, but something that suits me better, I think.
IF WE LOOKED AROUND YOUR PLACE, WHAT WOULD WE FIND IN YOUR NIGHTSTAND? TRASH CAN?

Despite my rank, I prefer the simplicity of an officer’s barracks. As such, and in correlation with standard protocol, there is very little on what one might call my ‘nightstand,’ only a book. As for in my trash can, there would be nothing, as I neither have nor require one. Generally spaking, I spend only the time it takes to sleep and dress or undress in my room, after all.
WHO WERE THE LAST FIVE PEOPLE YOU SPOKE TO?

I speak to strangers and acquaintances rarely, but I speak to my sister Euphemia often. I suppose I speak with my fellow officers more than one might speak to an acquaintance, but they are not exactly my friends.
WHAT IS YOUR HOMETOWN? DO YOU MISS IT?

The Imperial Capitol of the Britannian Empire, if one could consider it a ‘hometown.’ I find that I do not miss it nearly as much as I expected to. WHEN DID YOU FIRST EXPERIENCE ROMANTIC ATTRACTION TO OTHERS?

Hmph, and I thought that you question about my shower routine was invasive… But, I have to answer this, though I have no desire to. I suppose I was about fourteen or fifteen, and I… became romantically attracted to the worst possible person. That is all I will say on the subject.
WHEN WAS YOUR FIRST SEXUAL EXPERIENCE? WITH WHOM?

I was eighteen… and, I suppose if I must answer… With one of my Father’s consorts.
DO YOU HAVE A SIGNIFICANT OTHER?

No, I do not. My siblings are weakness enough.
IS THE GLASS HALF-EMPTY OR HALF-FULL?

Regardless of whether it is half full or half empty, it is still only half a glass.
WHAT WOULD YOU WEAR TO A HALLOWEEN PARTY?

Assuming I were attending such a function, I suppose a suit.
IF YOU COULD TURN INTO ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Hm, and interesting question. Perhaps a lioness, if I had to choose.
WHAT SHOES ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?

Military boots, standard black and shined as expected.
EXPLAIN YOUR FAMILY.

And what a loaded question that is… My Father, Charles zi Britannia, is the 98th Emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire. My Mother, Victoria li Britannia, was his fourth Empress. I have one full-blooded sibling, my baby sister Euphemia li Britannia. I have many half-siblings, and have had almost as many step-mothers. I suppose my Father’s many consorts might be considered something like step-mothers, but I count only his Empresses as such. The step-mother I had the most contact with was Lelouch and Nunnally’s mother, Marianne vi Britannia. I lived with her and her children along with Euphemia prior to Marianne’s death. Some, Euphemia included, think I idolized her… they could never have known how close to the truth that they came, even after I investigated Marianne’s supposed murder.
NAME THREE SMELLS THAT DESCRIBE YOUR HOME KITCHEN GROWING UP.

To be frank, I do not know what the kitchen of the Imperial Palace is like, let alone what it smells like.
WHICH MONOPOLY TOKEN WOULD YOU CHOOSE? THEY ARE: WHEELBARROW, TOP HAT, BATTLESHIP, THIMBLE, CANNON, RACECAR, DOG, IRON, TRAIN, SACK OF MONEY, AND MAN ON HORSEBACK.

I suppose Monopoly is a game. I would choose the cannon.
WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LIKE?

I have not been exposed to much music over the course of my life, but I suppose I like instrumental music simply because I have been hearing it all my life.
WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST REGRET?

That I could not protect Lelouch and Nunnally. That I could not protect Euphemia, though I know she is alive still in this world.
IF YOU COULD LIVE IN A FOREST, IN THE MOUNTAINS, OR BY THE SEA, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Hm, I suppose I would choose to live by the sea. I have little experience with forested terrain, and the mountains have always seemed a bit too austere, even for my tastes.
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?

Spending time with Euphemia, and seeing her happy. Though, I suppose those are things that make me happy rather than what make me laugh… I do not laugh often, is what I am trying to say.
WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU PICK, IF YOU COULD CHOOSE ONE?

The ability to protect those I love, no matter the cost.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN ZODIAC SIGNS?

It is not something that has ever held my interest.
HOW DO YOU TRAVEL?

That depends on where I’m going, how long I intend to say, and if caution needs to be a factor or not. In general, horseback works just fine for me.
WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST ASPIRATION?

Before I came here, the answer to that would have been to see Britannia dominate the world. Now, my greatest aspiration is to see my loved ones safe and happy.
COFFEE OR TEA?

Tea. Both contain the caffeine if I need it, and tea as always simply tasted better without needing to add anything, if brewed correctly.
DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN EXACTLY FIVE WORDS.

Once and always a soldier.
RED
PST
FOURTEEN YEARS
THEY/THEM
Cornelia was taken from just after Euphemia’s death in episode 23, during her bout of depression when she refused to leave Euphemia’s room.
CANADA
MAPLE SYRUP
BAD AND MEAN
Carma (MOM/MUM)
MOM/MUM
pendingthere were a few things

Hey Red~ So the first thing I'm gonna take note of is that Knightmare Frames would not have been pulled to Gossamer. So Cornelia would not have access to her Knightmare.

Now on to the app itself! You have good dialogue, but the point of an Interview app is to showcase dialogue as well as thoughts and actions and feelings. You only have direct dialogue shown; we aren't getting the rest of what we need to see. Take a look at this app for an example of what that means.

When you've made your edits, please tag me in your bump!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll