Guest Account Settings ALERTS () View New Posts Personal Messenger () Admin CP Moderators CP Log Out
WELCOME TO OUR MULTIVERSE

You've slipped through the ephemeral veil of gossamer that separates your own world from ours. It is a train which mysteriously brought you here. These trains also serve as our lifeblood by interconnecting our six dimensions.

Hialao is the nucleus, a modern, sunny and hospitable seaside realm; Wildewall is steeped in tradition, good for those with archaic roots and a taste for wilderness; Elestis is the fantasy land of ever-tumbling magic and whimsical imagination; Parse whirs like the massive digital machine that it is, advanced and technological.

Barrows is the breeding ground of chaos, with refrains of grunge and anachronistic crime; Tethya is the small but glorious underwater world reminiscent of Victorian times; and those who don't feel at home in any of these places, or simply like to wander, are known as Drifters.

We're a panfandom roleplay forum for animated and illustrated media: this includes anime, manga, Western animation and comics, video games, visual novels, and more. We are hosted on Jcink Premium and are over 3 and a half years old. Please register in ALL CAPITALS!

CONGRATULATE OUR SITE FEATURES!
STAFF & RATIOS

Add Reply
New Poll

I. OPEN THREADS
DAE
 Posted: Jul 31 2013, 02:46 AM
APP PLOT WANTED DEVELOP TRACK PLAYED BY DAE (HE / HIM)
"LIFE AS WE KNOW WOULD BE SO DIFFERENT HAD OUR PATHS CONTINUED THE SAME. THE ROAD IS OPEN; WE FIND OUR WAY THROUGH TIES WHERE BROKEN. TO MOVE ALONG FROM WHERE WE'D BEEN, I'LL SING THIS SONG FOR YOU AGAIN. I'M LOOKING UP AROUND THE BEND; WE'RE SO MUCH STRONGER THAN BEFORE, OUR FRAYING EDGES ON THE MEND."

residence: staff

series: GEMSTONES

species: AMETHYST

pronouns: HE / HIM

OPEN THREADS
Have an open thread that has no replies in it yet? Great! Feel free to post a link below (with an optional description if you want to give a quick summary for those that would want to reply) and wait for someone to reply to it! There’s no form or anything like that, just post the link below. Every so often we will comb through the open threads and delete those that have replies in them. Have fun!
PM
^
YORHA NO. 2 MODEL B
 Posted: Apr 24 2017, 02:36 AM
APP PLOT WANTED DEVELOP TRACK PLAYED BY Blank (No preference)
"Everything that lives is designed to end. We are perpetually trapped in a never-ending spiral of life and death. Is this a curse? Or some kind of punishment? I often think about the god who blessed us with this cryptic puzzle and wonder if we'll ever have the chance to kill him.""

residence: parse

series: NieR:Automata

species: YoRHa android

pronouns: She/her

for hi[m?] and her

welcome to the joke thread that is always open to the public so feel free to get your technological posts done here!

summary: 2b and 9s are curious about the concerns and thoughts of society and thus they open their own question site which is fashioned very similarly to those 'ask amy' websites where people submit their relationship and life questions to an anonymous person/group of people that answer them in the open for public consumption

limit: none at all. anyone and everyone can join -- multiple times, too. send all you can/are willing to!
PM
^
LARA CROFT
 Posted: May 21 2017, 01:15 PM
APP PLOT WANTED DEVELOP TRACK PLAYED BY Hippo (she/her)
"in our darkest moments, we find something"

residence: drifter

series: Tomb Raider (2013)

species: Human

pronouns: she/her

Just Breathe

Lara found a bauble that allows one to breathe underwater and is now in Tethya trying to sell it.
PM
^
LILIANA VESS
 Posted: May 22 2017, 09:18 AM
APP PLOT WANTED DEVELOP TRACK PLAYED BY hippo (she/her/hers)
"fallen again for another mistress of burden to idolize hoping that someone will decide to let me in"

residence: hialao

series: magic the gathering

species: human

pronouns: she/her/hers

[M]isconduct

Liliana is sending extremely naughty texts, are you the one receiving them.
PM
^
JACK
 Posted: May 22 2017, 09:20 AM
APP PLOT WANTED DEVELOP TRACK PLAYED BY hippo (she/her/hers)
"i got the eye of the tiger a fighter dancing through the fire cause i am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar. . . i went from zero to my own hero"

series: mass effect

Fairy Tale Life

Jack is living a very happy existence in this AU with her lover, it could be you

PM
^
AWASHIMA SERI
 Posted: May 22 2017, 09:22 AM
APP PLOT WANTED DEVELOP TRACK PLAYED BY Hippo (she/her/hers)
"they have never crossed my mind i'll take a chance every time and i will spread my wings i will spread my wings i've never been afraid to try put everything on the line"

series: K Project

Bad Co[m]pany

An extremely twisted AU with Seri, this will include tons of triggers so don't apply if it bothers you
PM
^
HANINOZUKA MITSUKUNI
 Posted: May 22 2017, 09:25 AM
APP PLOT WANTED DEVELOP TRACK PLAYED BY Hippo (she/her)
"it's just us usa-chan, everyone else was too busy"

residence: hialao

series: OHSHC

pronouns: he/him

[M]We'll Be Friends Forever

A cute best friends that become something more au, good if you like smut but prefer it be meaningful fluff.
PM
^
METTATON
 Posted: May 23 2017, 01:54 PM
APP PLOT WANTED DEVELOP TRACK PLAYED BY TIGER (SHE/HER)
"I got you all figured out, you need everyone's eyes just to feel seen, behind your make up nobody knows who you even are, who do you think that you are?"

series: UNDERTALE

species: ROBOT

pronouns: HE/HIM

You Think You're Cooler Than Me?

Summary: Mettaton is celebrating a new modelling contract and subscriber count, he's buying a token drink at the bar when someone spills their own on him. Needless to say he's not impressed at nearly blowing a fuse.

Limits: One person please! <3
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

goss chatbox & tagbox

MUST BE PG-13 AT ALL TIMES. DON'T SPAM. BE INCLUSIVE.
KEEP TAGS CONCISE. COLOURS APPEAR ONCE ADDED BY STAFF.
skinned by von of sonder